Job Interview Question

What are your salary expectations?

Sir, it should be great if I get a chance to work with the organisation and I would be quite lucky but what I think that your company must be offering a fair amount to someone like me whose matching all this case in qualifications to this position before this answer I would like to know sir more about my responsibilities regarding this job and definitely I am quite curious to know that what is your budget and what is your amout that you offer for this position casually then only I can go ahead sir.


When are you available for technical interview? 

 Tomorrow

What is the salary do you expect?

sir it would be great if i get a chance to work with the organization and i will be very lucky but what i think your company will be offering a reasonable amount to someone like me who was before this position for this position Matching all the cases in eligibility for this answer i want to know more sir about my responsibilities regarding this job and of course i am quite curious to know what is your budget and what do you offer casually for this position, Only then can I proceed sir.

When can you join our team? Please mention the date.

I am excited for the opportunity to join your team. I plan to start them as soon as the next work week begins.

Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for this role ?

How are you different from other candidates who have applied for this position and have the same qualifications / experience as you have ?

What is your expected compensation / salary?


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post