Financial Aid questions


Financial Aid





1. Please type the following sentence.
    I agree to the terms above
   
Ans :- I agree to the terms above


Background Information


Educational Background (required)
Ans :- College degree


Annual Income (required)
Ans:- 0


Employment Status (required)
Ans :- Student


How much can you afford to pay? (required)
 Ans:- 0


2.Why are you applying for Financial Aid? 
(150 words minimum required)

Ans :-  I am a student of diploma in Computer Science at Government Polytechnic abcd . I study on Government College. I do not have any source of income to pay for this course. I belong to a lower-middle-class India family and cannot afford to pay for this course. I did the first course in this specialization Programming for Everyone (Getting Started with Python) through the financial aid provided by the Coursera. I found it helpful for my career as a Data Scientist. Receiving this Financial Aid will open a new horizon of the world of Coursera courses for me. That, in turn, will help me in future goal and building a successful career. I also plan to complete all assignments on or before time as I have done in the previous course. The Finacial Aid will only push me further towards my goals and my dreams of one day having a successful career as a programmer. 



3.How will taking this course help you achieve your career goals? (150 words minimum required)

Ans:- I am pursuing diploma in Computer Science from Government Polytechnic abcd. I want to complete the course as I found the course helpful for my career and also that I can put a good CV to get applied to a job. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation from University. It will help perform better in my career as a web development and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course. Completing this course will boost my self-confidence, knowing that I not only completed a very important task but also took the responsibility of creating a foundation for getting me closer to my career goals. Also, I intend to participate in Discussion Forums, that I have found to supplement my learning immensely. I also plan to grade assignments, which are to peer-reviewed, which I believe will an invaluable learning opportunity.

3.Would you consider using a low-interest loan to pay for your courses?

Ans:-  no I can't afford 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post